Women's Baby Cashmere Crew neck Sweater
Material: Rare, super soft and supremely comfortable baby cashmere
Origin: cashmere sourced from Inner Mongolia
Model is 5'5" and wearing a size Small
WHAT IS BABY CASHMERE?
Unique to China,this fiber is humanely collected from the shoulders and flakes of the kid goat yielding an average micron of 13-13.5μm and a fiber length of 34-36mm,making it noticeably softer,warmer and more luxurious . while the best traditional Cashmere is 14.5 microns. Baby cashmere production is concentrated in the grasslands in the western area of Inner Mongolia. It is a very rare and highly sought after fiber due to the yield of one goat being only 30grams whilst it is young , and the region generating no more 50 tons per annum.
Hand wash using cold water and neutral soap or baby shampoo. Rinse out without rubbing and lay flat to dry at room temperature, avoiding sunlight. Iron at low temperature, using pressing cloth. Do not bleach.
1. This material is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 which ensures that no hazardous substances are present
2. Made from GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)-certified yarn which are free of chemicals, pesticides, fertilizers,and bleaches .
3. Baby cashmere micro test report
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on all orders ≥ US$300.00(Assorted style/cols/sizes)
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in the original package.
||Repeat Cashmere||Loro Piana|